2013-05-08

A New Blogging Schedule!

Now that I've finished up my formal classroom learning and am in the process of transitioning into my new role as a fourth-year intern at the Robert Shad Naturopathic Clinic (the teaching clinic within my school, CCNM), this blog is going to change a little bit. Here is what the future of the blog is going to look like: 

  • Medical Mondays - I'll be talking about about things that are medical, science-y, and nerdy. 
  • Treatment Tuesdays - I'll be discussing my experience as a clinician. These posts will hopefully be helpful for future interns! 
  • Foodie Fridays - I'll be posting a recipe or something related to food. 
  • Summary Saturdays - I'll be reviewing supplements, products, websites, documentaries, and more... all pertaining to health and wellness!

With this new schedule, I'll only be blogging four days a week and my posts will be more organized. This new blogging schedule will be launching on May 20th! See you then!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! great names! and love your new pic! sending internet love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!