2012-05-22

Health Scenes.

Back again! Image source here.
Back again! The unexpected blog hiatus was due to some unexpected traveling.

I decided to have a theme-week here on Navigating Naturopathy: Health Scenes
 
It will be a week of picture and caption blogging. I'll be posting pictures of things that I've seen while being out-and-about that are health-related and they will include my thoughts on the findings.  In the future I also hope to do a Toronto Scenes series because the city is full of exciting things to capture with camera and then share. Note: the pictures posted will be taken with a cell phone camera so they won't be amazing quality. That's the problem with instant 'health capturing': as it will be spontaneous and on-the-fly, I'll only have my phone camera to capture my findings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!